Thursday, March 31, 2011

Failure to Plan

Today is the last day of March, I am sick, and I have not put together worthwhile blog post on game development. This purely due to my failure to plan accordingly. The lesson to be taken away from this is if you set a goal for myself, make a concrete plan so I can achieve that goal. Having an idea to do something is great, but it's abstract. Actually make a plan to realize that idea, and it will now feel more concrete and have a better chance of getting done.

In this case, my failure to plan as left me with nothing worthwhile to post. Funny thing is, I have learned this lesson before, but I still stumbled. Guess I have to learn this lesson one more time. Before the month of April is out I will have a worthwhile post up.

1 comment:

  1. One of my professors in architecture said "you haven't designed anything until you put it down on paper." Perhaps the same can be said about planning - If you don't write down your schedule, you haven't planned anything.

    Good luck with your planning!

    ReplyDelete